Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

I Love my Shopping Days.


Start Here: In the Holidays Me and my mum woke up at 9:00am because we went to my Nana and papa’s house. When I got in the car so excitedly I couldn't wait to go shopping with my mum,me and my Nana. My sister Hainite and Jennifer really wanted to come but they  overslept. Finally we got to  my Nana's,papas house. we went to Pak N Save to get some shopping.


When I got in I waited so we can go to the lolie block so I could get it.
When it was time to go to the checkout I went by myself because I had my own money. As soon as we got home and I quickly ran upstairs because it was time to do chores. When I went upstairs my mum had  called me to come and do the dishes.

When I had finished  I went outside to my friends and we played with the basketball on the courts. After all that playing mum had called me to go and have a shower and go sleep for church. I really look forward to do something better next time like Rainbows End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.