Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Use my brain,Use my heart,I'm going to be cyber smart.

Start writing here:  
Introduction :Use my brain, Use my heart, I'm going to be Cyber smart that is one of Pt England Schools Korero. I'm going explain to you what these mean in our school.

Use my brain: Use my brain is when you use your brain in every thing and do the right thing even online like your emails. For example:  when you email someone remember to use your manners and say hello and thank you. Remember use my brain is all about manners and doing the right thing online even on your emails.

Use my heart: It is always important to use your heart in everything and be brave and do your best at everything. using my heart is special because you could loving and caring for each other. using your heart is like digital footprints and creating a (D.L.O) Digital learning object. For Example: Use your heart in every thing like joining a test use your heart and give it 100 percent and take your time and check your work.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.