Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Fiafia 2014

Paragraph One:
Introduction

When I got to Fiafia  I felt excited to be there and It smelled yummy but I had to go to my changing room. As I walked in I was so excited then we had to put on our costume.all  our costume were all  the same  and same material. when I was putting on my costume I kinda got stuck putting it on but luckily someone came and help me.

Paragraph Two:

My favourite performance was the Cook Islands because Mata was doing the hula fast. and also because Michelle was hulaing fast as well with some of the Juniors little girls. but most of all was Mata.


Paragraph Three:
Now that Fiafia is over I feel bored. Next time I am hoping to still stay in Tongan girls.







Patricia Tongan girls Fiafia from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.