Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Holiday Highlight


Walt: Follow the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.  

What is your favourite Holiday highlight?

Have you been  to Shakespeare beach before?
In the Holidays me and my family went to Shakespeare beach and everyone slept over my house. When I was sleeping A Few hours later… I could hear My Aunty calling me to wake up. When I woke up I had to go and wake up my Sisters and and cousin it was so cold, my mum and the others stayed up making food for us it was a hangi. Finally my sister and cousin woke up. After all that we were ready to go. It was a really long drive because we went out of Auckland. when we arrived we went to this gate  but it was closed because we were at the boat site so then we try this other gate turns out that was for a water fall after we finally found the right gate that go's to the beach.

A few minute later we were settled and I walked down to the beach. Before my uncle said we were going I said " But I haven't went into the water yet"?  So then  I ran into the water it was so cold but it was so fun. After that my mum told us to come up for a break because we were in the water too long then me My sister,my cousin and me As I was walking I felt a shiver so I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the changing rooms. When I got changed there was a lot of people so I was just waiting for my sister and my cousin to come so they can wait for me and because we can all go at the same time. After getting changed we went to my family and then we've had something to eat then went and played. Next I went for another swim with  my sister,brother,cousins. after having a long swim in the water I went and got change then went and layed in the tent and play on the ipad on till i fell asleep. When I woke it was time to go back home so then we packed up and came back to Auckland.

Next time in the holidays I look forward to going back to Shakespeare beach some time with my family. I really had fun swimming with my family .

Today i'm glad that I finished my task so I don’t stay in lunch time. What I learned was to Write a recount about one of your holiday highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.