Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Super Powers

walt:  write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

super powers.. If I had super powers it would be slow time down why? because if i was late to school i can just reverse time.in class if i don't’ finish in time i can just go back ( reverse time) and get work done in just a minute.

Slowing time down would be a good potentiality because It feels like you're just time traveling and everything slows down. While time is slowing down you feel that your capability get more extreme every time you shift. My fascinating power is a lot valuable to me. It can help me with everything, Slowing things are really incredible.
Marked by Loseli

 I would use my powers for everything like: school and other things but not like take over the world. My extreme powers would be able to help get to places like crazy. Slowing time is kinda weird but awesome at the same time, i can use this for example: I woke up at 8.20 i would just zap the clock that would just slow things down even people,cars. one day i would want to be able to explore more abilities at once.

Having super powers are incredible because when  i'm going for fitness at school I can slow time down so I can be the first to finish. Slowing time down would be a really good ability for me because of all the things that I have mentioned. My power are amazing I can use them any time but it has to be a good reason to but I use it at the right time and the right place. One day I hope that I would be able to help people and learn more about my powers if they come to life.

In writing in the past few days we were writing effective paragraphs using juicy and capable words. We focused in one paragraph and we came down on the mat. So that we can all recraft togather. In the end of our writing we all had to find a partner so that we can recraft our partners work.

We were learning to write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words. We re craft our writing with our partners.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.