Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

christchurch earthquake

WALT: find proof of the authors message.

Nick is a young boy aged 11 and he lives in Australia. nick has a friend named matui and a older sister named Lisa. Nick has no expense of babysitting but his friend  has a baby brother or cousin.

Nick how do you feel about christchurch 2011 earthquake?
I really  feel sad because people got hurt and they really need help badly. Some people are really hurt badly and need real help “im serious”.

Nick what does an earthquake in your city mean to you?
Well I wouldn't be able to play my video games and there will be no power and I would be really sad because people got hurt and they really need help.


Nick would you react in an earthquake?
Well of course  it  would be horrified because no more video games and I would be worried about my family and friends. I would Drop cover as go under a table and hold on to the legs.





Our task was to interview about nick and ask him questions about the Christchurch earthquake it just the same as the nepal eathquake.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.