Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Food Critics

Walt: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.




Not a good combination.

peanut butter and jam really Incredible combination but L&P and chocolate ( White chocolate) Is a bummer combination.

The Price for L&p is $4.30 at countdown. In side this chocolate it not milk chocolate but white chocolate, little yellow chip,and of course lemon.

I was impressed and wasn't impressed because I didn't really like lemon.. It smell Like A cup of lemonade, felt rocky, I could taste a lot of lemon not white chocolate. not really a good chocolate.

Over all I would give this 4/10. I think that it's kinda a good product and not but I would change this by changing the lemon to rocky road and the white chocolate to
milk chocolate. But I liked doing this experiment.



On friday we did a taste obversion with chocolate we got given numbers if you got 1 that means you had jaffas, number two was L&P, the final one was number 3 which was mavroulis bar.  I got L&p well i didn't really didnt like it cause the white chocolate i would have change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.