Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Egg Race!!!!!

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

in literacy we didn't start it normally because Mr Goodwin was talking about egg race, it's was just like how we did Chicken Flavoured worms. Keep reading to find out MORE!!!


Our first instruction was to get into partners and wait for the second one, I chose Loseli. Then  our teacher gave out fresh organic eggs the he told that our little friend had to be named and had to have a face. We both drawn a face but loseli’s face was not so good so she told me that i should draw one so i did, then both of us was happy with that, the only thing left was to name our little friend. Our little friend name was Violet.


After that we went outside but silently. We headed off to the playground, when we got there Mr Goodwin gave us instructions about we have to be very careful with the egg also  we can’t walk around a object. then  we got a spoon each just one between each team. He took some photo then we started.  we I looked over my shoulder i saw Lani and Rima.  I first walked behind rosa then I  just keep on walking straight  ahead until i reached my partner but i did climb some object.


That was so scary but it was time to give Violet back, it was funny because not that much people cracked the egg. I would say i took good care of my little friend Violet. It was really cool but at the start i found it scary because i thought that I would have broken this little object but  
I didn't.


I thought that the egg race was really fun and scary at the same time. I really enjoyed this race cause people were shouting and yelling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.