Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Fear Factor

Walt: think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.


This morning we started off normal until Mr Goodwin mention Fear Factor, I didn't know what that was until we wanted a video and two people were eating blood cockroaches and rat hair
and maggots.After that disgusting video we chose two people boys and girls, mr chose Inez ,Rima ,Christian, Hosea. they ate frog eggs:baked beans and pond water:Kiwi fruit juice.  

Plan of my paragraph topics
1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
explaining to us  what fear factor and watching that video.
3. Body Paragraph 2
c]using the 4 girls,boys , explain what are there objects are.
4. Body Paragraph 3
Starting and watching the 4 contestants doing the challenge explain my purpose.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.